Application Deadline: June 13, 2012 | Introductory interviews start immediately
The Creative Lead will oversee all artwork for various mediums from apparel to promotional product as well as develop marketing solutions for a wide variety of clients.
This position will experience marketing and brand management for Promotional Solutions and a variety of clients. Full of variety and challenge, the successful Creative Lead will come to the table with a solid set of experiences and thrive in a fast paced environment.
Please note that responsibilities may change depending on projects, staffing needs and personal interests.
Graphic Design (50%):
- Lead design efforts for various marketing projects
- Assist in developing marketing concepts for projects
- Research industry and competitors visual and concept approaches and comparisons
- Ensure brand consistency for both PS and customers.
- Lead Discovery Sessions for clients
- Maintain and continue to develop PS social and online presence
- Develop and maintain ecommerce sites hosted by PS
- Assist in maintenance of PS clients
Marketing Project Coordination (30%):
- Assist Marketing Coordinator with marketing projects
- Communicate with PS team to ensure correct messaging from a design perspective
- Assist the sales and administrative teams in any other areas and projects
Education and Experience:
- Post Secondary Education in Marketing, Communications and/or Graphic Design
- Proven Portfolio of Graphic Design projects and pieces
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite: Indesign and Illustrator
- A keen eye for detail and design
- Possesses a creative mind
- Actively contribute ideas and suggestions
- A professional approach and demeanor
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Takes initiative to communicate with various parties
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Experience and Knowledge in Web Design
- Basic knowledge of ecommerce platforms
To apply please email: Cover Letter, Resume and Digital Portfolio (Not to exceed 10mb) to firstname.lastname@example.org